Friday, January 7, 2005

Sorority Initiations Forum

blajeans @ 2005-01-07T22: 10:00

so am back in berlin. Today was allowed an hour earlier than planned home and the OSV and laboratory manager I was even driven to the train station.
joa, so that was my first week in ZInstSanBw KIE, working since then in LA II, so in the veterinary medical laboratory and there in the food laboratory. yesterday there the first 5 samples from the catering office (ie are then rehearse for missions abroad) have sensors and have prepared for. sensors was today, but there was I had been in non-laboratory, because I've already moved (now running around in green but not in white smock + vehicle). I know the results, but I do not know whether I should make it public here and be quiet about it even better. otherwise I am already settled in very well. every night we make to any office party. my office (office occupies four male, with 2 people) sees the moment of or after basic education (up to NEN few beer bottles and NEM table ashtray cheer) but next week we will even make a bit more livable. before and after pictures to follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment