Saturday, January 29, 2005

Is It Ok To Bike With Achilles Tendonitis

blajeans @ 2005-01-29T22: 39:00

,
I'll get even again.
so the first month I have in my unit also coming around again and slowly, it is also really nice with mase and steve-o at office. have the Thursday evening still nen converted bit. pictures to follow, I've schonmal said, but just takes a little bit and we are ready to exchange not yet. but so slowly I could move there too;)

joa, otherwise I was yesterday in the club 23 KulturBrauerei see and I finally had the chance Pyranja live. waited weeks for this day and can say that goes from really: P for those who do not know who I'm talking here ne time sampling: me and you / we are two agreed / in this / second while I'm talking to you / I box Do not turn around / I get for my boys about the whole fucking blokk by / and I look at it / you bitest the flows / I increase the dose / time and show you hoes the work of professionals / I give a fuck on you embarrassing pertussis / of all the types that like me: lick my pussy

like we are currently in office so nen bit on deutschrap, and optics and NEN bit aggro berlin south, but also eko.

well, so I think next we reproduces some news from me aight NEN, until then, CIAO

0 comments:

Post a Comment