Sunday, January 9, 2005

Baby Congratulations Sayings Heart Beat

blajeans @ 2005-01-09T14: 30:00

so keel running again soon after. did not really relish, but is probably normal, I think. ne week before, these quantities because we want to beautify our office NEN bit. Let's see if we can show me next NEN few pictures.

last night I was still with my best friend in the soda, after some little stupid things NEN gone are ... but I have to do here is not large network.

otherwise I was this we NEN bit on housing, are already NEN few nifty things. if anyone knows where or what little is free, cheap, I would be glad if you'll even let us know. so thought to ne 1 to 1.5 room apartment, duplex would of course best, but the size is very hard to find, I think.

then, to Friday, bye, bye: x

0 comments:

Post a Comment