Monday, September 17, 2007

How Often Should A Man Have His Back Waxed?

dmattick @ 2007-09-17T14: 38:00

outing Friday was ... Burgers Zoo.

Nen nice zoo, nothing outstanding, but nice stop. Strangely, I have consumed very little for a company outing alcoholic drinks and still had a lot of fun. And a lot of sleaze heard stories about employees, the DVDR Sleaze thread in the shade.

le Saturday Catch ... As half of the fans come on it that Joe said we would be pro wrestling I know net .. I understand it still that he was a pro wrestler and pro wrestling fans, we .. but good ;-)

Yesterday incredible things found in my boxes, I have of moving house are still there. Currently I have

other 2 boxes of clothes, 2 boxes of stuff, a box of cables and equipment, and three boxes of DVDs.
Yesterday it was decided that I now but no DVD shelves but directly to a bigger cabinet get. Now the are not chosen and fit into the corner.

Today I am giving you an endless tired because I slept only 4 hours ... still have to buy a phone, because tomorrow is the T-Com Muckel and I get finally unde Internet phone in the apartment.
But I have to take a day off, probably because of two minutes must test something ...

Well, I can either stop watch Prison Break, by watching the DVDs, which is present or play Red Steel. Or halt further clean up ...

On Friday Jenny runs until Sunday to its Mum and I have been looking out NEN nice recipe that I want to try once ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment