Thursday, July 24, 2003

Imagination South Park Stream

@ 2003-07-24T17: 01:00

byebye Today it is cooler and rainy (cool as opposed to the last days). I find it really enjoyable, although I usually can not be hot enough:). Today it was
be working quite stressful. I was yelled from irritated customers 3x even though I could not help it, well it is holding.
Tonight I have to finish packing. The most important things are already in my backpack / suitcase. Our living room is transferred at the moment with clothes / bags and backpacks. be prepared when you go on a world tour you have to for many situations. You have beautiful dresses, as well mitnehmen.Ich for bad weather had to renew my typhoid vaccine.
Tonight I'm going to play some relaxing, dragons and keyboard, all while 2.5 weeks I will not be able to make.
I'm extremely on the trip, I can not wait any more. go
morning at about 6 clock by car to Basel. There, put the car in a parking garage and take the train to Frankfurt. In Frankfurt, then start our adventure will be departing in the afternoon towards Los Angeles.
I Should not you read, I wish you all a good time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment